- Navigate to Payroll Administration > Payroll Setup > Vendors > New
- Confirm if it is a company or an Individual you are paying
- Put in the vendor’s name
- Select the subsidiary this vendor needs to be linked to
- On the Payroll Tab Select the payroll balance sheet account that will be linked to the Vendor
- Ensure that there is a tick in the payroll vendor box
- Select a Payroll Vendor Category – if the type of vendor you need is not available in the drop down you are able to create a new one by hovering over Payroll Vendor Category and a + will appear
- If paying the vendor via the payroll file, please ensure that there is a tick in the “Pay in Payroll EFT” box
- Navigate to the Payroll tab – you will be able to see now there are more options to select from - then go to the Payroll Bank Details Subtab and click the New Payroll Bank Account button
- Please use the bank name provided by the vendor, if not supplied use a contextual name. Do not complete the "Employee Field".
- BSB number – is where you will add the sort code of the vendor
- Bank account number of the vendor
- Payment description will be the reference that the Vendor will see when they receive the payment
- For account status please select Primary
- Ensure you set up the start date at the earliest date that you are going to need to use it.