- To manually create One Off Pay Details outside of a Pay Run process, go to: Payroll Administration > Payroll Activities > Enter One Off Pay Details
- Enter the Pay Details you'd like to create
- Each line represents a single PSD / Payslip Detail that will be created
- You can only change the Subsidiary and Employee Sort Order drop downs if no lines have been added
- Although the system will handle ~150 lines at a time. We recommend you Submit (save) often - e.g. every 50 lines.
- To save the PSD's, click the Submit button.
Viewing existing One Off Pay Details
One Off Pay Details are Payslip Details that have not been associated to a Payslip yet (I.e. not processed via Payroll). As such, they can easily be viewed by:
- Going to Enter One Off Pay Details screen, selecting a Subsidiary (if applicable) and switching to the Existing tab.
- Navigating to Payroll Records > Payslip Detail Records, and changing the View dropdown to PR-For Processing Template. You may wish to modify this search by clicking Edit View.
- Navigating to a specific Employee and the Payroll > Payslip Details tab. You may need to change the view.
Setting Default Values
To assist with and speed-up the entry of One Off Pay Details, you can set a number of Default Values in the top part of the form. With each additional line, these values will be pre-filled below.
Processing One Off Pay Details
Any previously created Pay Details for an employee will be automatically included when running payroll. When processing a Pay Run, the system will pickup any un-processed Pay Details that have a (processing) Date on or before the End Date of the Pay Run being processed.
You will be able to review the Pay Details once you get to the Process Payslips stage.