The best place to start when managing your users is the Active Employees list. This is only accessible as an Admin. To view the list, from the Setup menu select Active Users.
If a user is having trouble logging in, as Admin you can reset their 2FA settings. To do this:
- Go to the menu Setup > Active Users
- Click the relative User
- Click the Reset 2FA button
- Upon next login, the user will now be prompted to setup 2FA again.
To disable 2FA for an employee, follow the Resetting 2FA instructions above but click the Disable 2FA button.
Your MyPay license limits the number of Users that you can access MyPay. Any User where the following is TRUE counts towards this limit:
- Is a User (not an Employee) of MyPay
- Associated Employee record is Active and MyPay Access is enabled (both of these values are derived from your NetSuite account)
Checking your License Limit
The easiest way to view your license limit is to login into MyPay as an Admin, and select Company Preferences from the top-right profile menu.