- Navigate to the MyPay Login page
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link
- Enter Email
- Go to your email (check Junk folders if you do not receive the email into your inbox)
- Click on the Set New Password button
- Enter a new Password
- Re-enter your new password
- Click 'Change Password'
- Enter your email
- Enter your new password
- Confirm SMS code
- Enter SMS Code
- Click Verify Code
- You should be directed to your MyPay-Dashboard
- Login to MyPay
- Click the profile icon on the far right-hand side of the screen
- Click User Settings
- Click Password Change
- Enter Current Password
- Enter New Password
- Re-enter New Password
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Users are automatically registered for 2FA as soon as they are enrolled by the MyPay Administrator.
- Authorisation codes are link to Employee mobile phone number used when registering.
Users can also generate authentication codes using the Authy App.
- Select Mobile or Desktop option
- Enter Phone Number
- Verify Code
- Click MyPay to view and copy codes
- Click Settings
- view General Info